SmartSuite is a comprehensive Time Attendance management software with advanced features like Organization chart, detailed Employee records management, Leaves management, Attendance management, Shift Scheduling along with extensive Reports & Charts. It is a PHP based Web software that can be installed on company intranet or web servers. It can work in both Windows & Linux environment.
The smartsuite time attendance management software comes in two versions – a free Community edition and a paid Business edition. Business edition has advanced features to import logs from wide range of attendance devices along with professional support. You can know more about the supported attendance devices here on this page – SmartSuite Hardware Support
Devices: Business edition support wide range of ID card & Biometric devices for automatic attendance logs collection and several other device logs can be imported easily. We also provide integration with your existing devices.
You can tryout the fully functional business evaluation version by downloading the same from here - SmartSuite Evaluation Version
* This evaluation version is limited to only 5 employees/users. You cannot use the same for more than 5 employees/users.
Also, you can download and try out the community edition, free version of the SmartSuite Software. The Free version has limited funtionalities and features but can be used for ‘n’ number of employees/users.
|SmartSuite Community Version gives you:
System Requirements :
- CPU: Minimum 1.6GHz or more
- RAM: 500MB free recommended
- HDD: Min. 100MB required including WAMP/XAMPP
- Application developed in – PHP
- Database – MySQL
- OS Platform – Can work on Windows (Require WAMP or XAMPP server software to be installed) (WinXP, Win7, Vista, Windows Server recommended) as well as Linux (CentOS/RHEL/Ubuntu recommended though many other may work). Most variants are supported.