Search results for com/time (3)
BioEnable has launched a mobile based attendance management application named SmartSuite-M. SmartSuite-M is the mobile version of our attendance management software, SmartSuite Software. SmartSuite-M is still in the development stage. BioEnable Team is working on the same from last few months and very soon, the product will be launched with full fledged features. The initial launch of the product is the beta version of the same. Currently the application is lacking support for all popular mobile platforms except Android. Users can test run it on Android.
More info on the same here – SmartSuite-M
BioEnable has recently launched a web based Contract Labor Management System for organizations seeking a robust system to manage their contractors and labors under them. Still under the development stage, BioEnable Contract Labor Management System will help organizations to save few hundred times the investment within few months of implementing the system.
BioEnable Contract Labor Management System serves following purpose for any organization -
- Plant(company) wise restriction for labors/contractor.
- Attendance approval process for labors on daily basis by authorized person inside the plant.
- Quota approval process by authorized person every time when added.
- Contractor/Contract approval process by authorized person.
- Mail alert for each approval process to the authorized person
- Labors restriction in case if quota full for particular day.
- Labors/contractor restriction in case they are blacklisted/terminated by higher authority.
- According to IN, OUT Punches Working Hours will be calculated.
- Skill-set wise wages report for labors/contractor.
- Detail reports of all regarding labors/contractors related activities.
BioEnable Contract Labor Management System can also be integrated with the supported biometric devices like BioAccess v2, NAC2500, Fingkey Access Control, etc…
For more information on the BioEnable Contract Labor Management System, please check out this page here – Contract Labor Management System (CLMS)
Also, you can check out this press release on BioEnable CLMS here – A Fingerprint Based Labour Management System
For any inquiries related to the purchase of CLMS , please send your requirements here at this email id – email@example.com or fill in the inquiry form located on top right sidebar of the page.
SmartSuite is a comprehensive Time Attendance management software with advanced features like Organization chart, detailed Employee records management, Leaves management, Attendance management, Shift Scheduling along with extensive Reports & Charts. It is a PHP based Web software that can be installed on company intranet or web servers. It can work in both Windows & Linux environment.
The smartsuite time attendance management software comes in two versions – a free Community edition and a paid Business edition. Business edition has advanced features to import logs from wide range of attendance devices along with professional support. You can know more about the supported attendance devices here on this page – SmartSuite Hardware Support
Devices: Business edition support wide range of ID card & Biometric devices for automatic attendance logs collection and several other device logs can be imported easily. We also provide integration with your existing devices.
You can tryout the fully functional business evaluation version by downloading the same from here - SmartSuite Evaluation Version
* This evaluation version is limited to only 5 employees/users. You cannot use the same for more than 5 employees/users.
Also, you can download and try out the community edition, free version of the SmartSuite Software. The Free version has limited funtionalities and features but can be used for ‘n’ number of employees/users.
|SmartSuite Community Version gives you:
System Requirements :
- CPU: Minimum 1.6GHz or more
- RAM: 500MB free recommended
- HDD: Min. 100MB required including WAMP/XAMPP
- Application developed in – PHP
- Database – MySQL
- OS Platform – Can work on Windows (Require WAMP or XAMPP server software to be installed) (WinXP, Win7, Vista, Windows Server recommended) as well as Linux (CentOS/RHEL/Ubuntu recommended though many other may work). Most variants are supported.