Search results for management (33)
SmartSuite-Lite is Lighter version of Original SmartSuite Application.
SmartSuite – Lite is a Time Attendance & Management software with ability to connect the Biometric Devices. SmartSuite – Lite also avoids the manual work of connecting to device it automatically connects the biometric device and collects attendance logs from device. SmartSuite – Lite also contains basic Time attendance features like In/Out Logs, Shift management, Leave Management and some basic reports like daily attendance report.
Attendance Logs from biometric device can also be saved in different database using the SmartSuite – Lite.
- More Device Support: This software is supported to devices like BioAccessV2 , NAC2500 ,NAC5000 ,BIOSH , BioAccessV2 plus at a time.
- Different Database support: Attendance logs from device can be stored in different database. Default database is Mysql, user can use A1 database, Nitgen’s Database or Access Database.
- Automatic Log Downloading: This Software can collect the logs from device at defined time interval and stores in the specified database.
- Device Modules.
- Company / Branch / Department Management.
- Employee Management.
- Shift Management.
- Holidays and Leave Management.
- Manual Entry of Attendance.
1. Device Dashboard :
SmartSuite Time Attendance Software is a web based attendance software which helps in monitoring employee work hours for the entire organization and the calculation of various important figures that are derived from employee work hours.
SmartSuite Time Attendance Software is an affordable software solution to record and track attendance of employees. Being easier to use and implement, SmartSuite Time Attendance System calculates the exact time each worker per day or for a selected period of time and thus monitors the actual work done against the expected work. Additionally, it provides detailed insight into times present and absent at work, and the reasons for their absence (leave, sickness, absent, work away, etc.).
Now, most organizations still prefer to stick with the same outdated attendance tracking methods. It is highly likely for an organization to face issues with an old mechanical punch clock, hand-written time sheets or even an out-dated and unwieldy Excel Spreadsheet. Mistakes are made in calculating overtime, mistakes are made in adding up, and even more time is lost back-tracking and chasing up information you don’t have. Each week or month you spend your valuable time in gathering attendance information from these old system. With SmartSuite Software, you can ease up attendance management process in the following ways -
- SmartSuite Attendance Software helps organizations to capture employee time attendance automatically and get rid of manual calculation errors from employee timesheet records.
- SmartSuite Time Attendance Software allows you to use one or many Windows PC’s to track and record your time and attendance information.
- SmartSuite Attendance Software replaces outdated time attendance tracking systems with a completely revamped robust attendance management system and thus reduces unnecessary cost and increases employee productivity.
- SmartSuite Time Attendance Software solution delivers the capability and flexibility to support the challenging and complex time management requirements of a particular organization. Using this software you can manage workers’ benefit time which in turn helps organizations to pay workers perfectly, and measure labor effectiveness.
- Holidays can also be programmed. Real-time notifications through e-mail can be sent.
All these factors contribute to efficient management of an organization…!
BioEnable has launched a mobile based attendance management application named SmartSuite-M. SmartSuite-M is the mobile version of our attendance management software, SmartSuite Software. SmartSuite-M is still in the development stage. BioEnable Team is working on the same from last few months and very soon, the product will be launched with full fledged features. The initial launch of the product is the beta version of the same. Currently the application is lacking support for all popular mobile platforms except Android. Users can test run it on Android.
More info on the same here – SmartSuite-M
Yet another innovation from our side, SmartSuite-M is our latest offering to all those who love going mobile. Now, attendance management is just a mobile away. Yes..we are excited to let you know that after our successful attempt with the web based attendance solution, we are now here with a mobile based attendance solution. Still in the development stage, SmartSuite-M is the mobile version of the original SmartSuite Software, our web based time attendance software. SmartSuite-M can be accessed on popular mobile platforms like Android, iOS, Symbian, Windows, BlackBerry, etc… Currently, SmartSuite-M is available for Android. But very soon, we will be rolling it out for all other popular mobile platforms.
Key features of SmartSuite-M, Mobile based Attendance Software
- One time login with personnel Security Code.
- User can mark his/her attendance from anywhere using the attendance module.
- GPS location gets recorded as soon as user marks attendance.
- Week wise previous attendance log can be seen in the same module.
- Details on current average log in time can be seen in the same module.
- Attendance roaster enables supervisor to mark attendance of his/ her employees with just one click.
- User can apply for leave using the leave management module.
- Supervisor can see leave applications for his/her employees and can approve leave applications using the same module. *
- User can check status of his/her leave applications. Status can be New, Approved(paid/unpaid), unapproved etc.
- Leave application can also be seen by users and can be cancelled at anytime.
Task Management *
- Supervisor can assign tasks to his/her employees using task management module.
- Employee can get alerts for the new assigned task.
- Also, users can see and add followups to individual task assigned to them.
- Supervisor can view total activities throughout the task completion with some extensive reports.
Shift Management *
- Using this supervisor can allot shift to his/her employees.
- Users can get a new shift roaster as a notification on mobile and can see shift allotted to him/her.
- This module enables you to chat or send messages to anyone.
- Alerts are sent to users for new chats and messages.
Interactive Maps *
- Supervisor can monitor activities of employees with the reference of inbuilt Google map.
- Maps will show complete activity map with activity markers text.
* Marked – features yet to come
In short, SmartSuite-M serves following purposes -
- Increases usability of the existing smartsuite attendance software
- Increases accessibility of the existing smartsuite attendance software
- Keeps you connnected with your time attendance management system
* For any update on our products and services, please keep checking our blog.
SmartSuite Software is a web based application with an open source structure. It employs PHP as the core technology behind its development. To power its database needs, it uses one of the world’s most popular database management system, MySQL. MySQL is a popular choice of database for use in web applications, and is a central component of the widely used LAMP web application software stack— LAMP is an acronym for “Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl/PHP/Python”.
Now, apart from the support for MySql databases, we also provide support for other databases like those in Oracle and MSSQL. Very recently, we had an inquiry from someone asking for the software but with the database backened in Oracle. To all those who have been looking for the same with our software, we are always ready to provide it as desired. There is absolutely no issue with the database part. Be it MySql, MSSQL or Oracle, the software is supported with any database. You can have our software as it is but if you feel like having backened in Oracle or any other database system then you can let us know. We shall complete all customizations and make it available to you in a given time.
Currently, we are able to provide database migration without any problem. The available modules in the software will be same as what we have in the software at present. For any further customization in the software, additional charges will be made. There are no charges for minor customization.
Please let us know if you have any queries related to database migration. You can mail it here – firstname.lastname@example.org
SmartSuite Software does have everything what people seek to see in a typical attendance software. We have been making sure that it turns out to be the best online attendance management system or say, human resource management system for your organization. Having been equipped with all necessary HR modules, smartsuite is most likely to fulfill your needs for a robust online attendance management system. But inspite of being feature rich, smartsuite isn’t free from limitation.
The biggest limitation which this software has is the absence of payroll management system. Yes..we don’t have it yet. An integrated payroll management system in the smartsuite software, is what people have been inquiring to us in recent times. We have been saying “NO” to most of them while there have been few cases where we have been finding alternative for the same. This is mostly because we have felt that organizations do really need it. As an alternative to a typical payroll module in the attendance software, we have been requesting our clients to go for an integration with their existing payroll application which they must be using or have any plan to purchase in the near future.
The integration enables any desktop/web based payroll applications to be easily integrated with our smartsuite software which then can be used to generate payroll for the employees on the basis of attendance records. We have been offering such solutions to our clients in recent times and most of the times they have agreed to go for the same and the best of all, it has really worked out well. Most of the third party payroll applications have been integrated with our attendance software.
So for those who seem to be worried about the payroll and related requirements, you must be glad to know that we now have been able to solve this problem and no longer, it is compulsory to have an integrated payroll module in the attendance software. Though still we have decided to come up with the same in the near future. Future releases of smartsuite software is likely to have an integrated payroll system. We are working on it and hopefully, we shall have it very soon in our attendance software.
Having a payroll system of any type is not enough. A typical payroll system may fit well with your budget and complete most of your payroll tasks. Most of the organizations having payroll system or planning to purchase the same may be faced with certain issues like compatibility, security, etc…
On the basis of above concerns, below is list of 5 most important things to be considered while choosing a payroll system for any organization -
No doubt, security is the single biggest concern with any payroll system. Say for example if you are using any payroll software, do you password protect it to restrict access? Do you define privileges to access the same? In case if are using any payroll service, are you aware of the data storage? What if system crashes? Is there any disaster recovery plan for the same ?
This is another major concern with any payroll software. A typical payroll software may or may not be compatible with any existing software which you may be using in your organization. It might not work well with your other business systems, like accounting and HR. Chances of integration with your existing business management software might be less or NIL. In such cases, organizations may consider purchasing all of their HR and Financial software from the same vendor thus enabling better integration between the systems. Same goes with any outsourced payroll service where you should know if it is easy for them to communicate with your in-house accountants and HR personnel.
Ratings always help and if it is from trusted names like Standard & Poor’s or Moody’s then it does work work like anything. Software from a well known brand with a solid reputation should be preferred over any other brand.
A payroll software should be flexible in the sense, it should be able to meet the present as well as future needs of an organization. A payroll software must grow with the growing business.
This is another important thing to consider. We have seen in our earlier postings that a payroll software is not capable of accomplishing all tasks related to payroll. Manual interference is required at some point of time. Incase if you do not want to manage most of the things manually, will your payroll service be able to request a report, view payment histories and make real-time changes to employee wage information when necessary…!
So, here you go again with some vital things to consider with any payroll system. Anything ignored here may result in an error prone system which can lead to reduced productivity and thus hamper organizational growth in the long run. I am sure your organization doesn’t want the same to happen at any cost..finally, it is your decision..!
In our previous two postings, we had come to know about payroll basics and payroll services. We had explored it all in detail. Moving ahead with the same series, today we are going to discuss about Payroll Software. I am sure most of us are aware of the same. Today we will see what exactly is a payroll software and is it a better choice in comparison to outsourced payroll services.
A payroll software is a standalone application or a system integrated with any HRMS application where payroll calculations are carried out. A typical payroll software takes little input from the employer, just employee wage information and hours and eventually comes up with required calculations and withholdings. The calculations are updated with the change in time tax laws. A Payroll software can also fill employee’s tax forms and set a reminder for them to file the same at anytime later. Using a payroll software, one can also make all necessary deductions from the paycheck as required. In a payroll software, you also need to personally enter all pertinent information. For example, if you offer your employees health insurance, you need to provide all of the information about the insurance provider so the software can not only withhold premiums from each check, but write checks to the insurance company when they’re due.
But inspite of all offerings, a payroll software does have limitations like a paycheck generated via payroll software still needs to be physically signed and printed by the employer before its sent to the employees. The same is required with employee tax forms which is invalid without employer’s signature. Anyways in comparison to outsourced payroll services, a payroll software is a huge time-saver as it enables in easier handling of complicated withholdings and constantly changing tax laws. The best advantage of course is to have your payroll data at one place.
Payroll Services or Payroll Software – it is never easy to decide over the same but as per our observations, Payroll Software is a better alternative for companies having an employee strength between 10-50. Nowadays, Payroll software are becoming web based and so it is much more easier to manage payroll process from any web enabled computer. As compared to payroll services, a payroll software is quite cheap but one shouldn’t forget the fact that a payroll software cannot complete every task. There is still a requirement for manual interference with the same whereas there is nothing like the same with outsourced payroll services and is therefore a better choice for larger companies having an employee strength over 100. Outsourced Payroll services are handled by dedicated professionals and so there is nothing much to worry about.
No matter whatever type of payroll system is finalized, there are still some important criteria to be considered. We will be seeing the same in our next post. Let me know if you have any queries. Mail it to – email@example.com