SmartSuite-M – Mobile based Time Attendance Software
Yet another innovation from our side, SmartSuite-M is our latest offering to all those who love going mobile. Now, attendance management is just a mobile away. Yes..we are excited to let you know that after our successful attempt with the web based attendance solution, we are now here with a mobile based attendance solution. Still in the development stage, SmartSuite-M is the mobile version of the original SmartSuite Software, our web based time attendance software. SmartSuite-M can be accessed on popular mobile platforms like Android, iOS, Symbian, Windows, BlackBerry, etc… Currently, SmartSuite-M is available for Android. But very soon, we will be rolling it out for all other popular mobile platforms.
Key features of SmartSuite-M, Mobile based Attendance Software
- One time login with personnel Security Code.
- User can mark his/her attendance from anywhere using the attendance module.
- GPS location gets recorded as soon as user marks attendance.
- Week wise previous attendance log can be seen in the same module.
- Details on current average log in time can be seen in the same module.
- Attendance roaster enables supervisor to mark attendance of his/ her employees with just one click.
- User can apply for leave using the leave management module.
- Supervisor can see leave applications for his/her employees and can approve leave applications using the same module. *
- User can check status of his/her leave applications. Status can be New, Approved(paid/unpaid), unapproved etc.
- Leave application can also be seen by users and can be cancelled at anytime.
Task Management *
- Supervisor can assign tasks to his/her employees using task management module.
- Employee can get alerts for the new assigned task.
- Also, users can see and add followups to individual task assigned to them.
- Supervisor can view total activities throughout the task completion with some extensive reports.
Shift Management *
- Using this supervisor can allot shift to his/her employees.
- Users can get a new shift roaster as a notification on mobile and can see shift allotted to him/her.
- This module enables you to chat or send messages to anyone.
- Alerts are sent to users for new chats and messages.
Interactive Maps *
- Supervisor can monitor activities of employees with the reference of inbuilt Google map.
- Maps will show complete activity map with activity markers text.
* Marked – features yet to come
In short, SmartSuite-M serves following purposes -
- Increases usability of the existing smartsuite attendance software
- Increases accessibility of the existing smartsuite attendance software
- Keeps you connnected with your time attendance management system
* For any update on our products and services, please keep checking our blog.